Tuesday, July 12, 2016

L.A.gant girl recommends...Brooklyn Deli and Mini Market

 
Hello there L.A.gant boys and girls,

It has been a trying week in the country this past week, so the doll has been ghost for a week.  Let's just say a mental health vaca.  Most importantly, I'm back with and L.A.gant girl reco.  I have been insta-stalking this place for about two week before I decided to try it. 

Brooklyn Deli and Mini Market is located at 4308 Crenshaw Blvd. right next door to New Millennium Barber Shop.  I was both pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness and friendliness and also overwhelmed by the plethora of delicious sandwich choices.  The lovely young cashier helped me with her recommendation of the Remmi: it was fantastic.  If you want to beat the lunch rush, call ahead.  You wont regret it.  Here's a link to the menu.


Prices range from $7.25 sandwich a la cart, $9.25 lunch specials that include chips and a drink, or the daily $5 sandwich special

The owners hail from New York and they pride themselves on spreading love and friendship through the  community.  The forks are biodegradable, napkins are from post consumer recycled content

and they only use sea salt on their yummy sammies.  I absolutely recommend Brooklyn Deli
I am so happy to see them in Leimert Park, I will be returning  and wish them the absolute best!
follow them on Facebook and Instagram
-xo L.A.gant girl

Brooklyn Deli and Mini Market
4308 Crenshaw Blvd
Los Angeles CA 90008
347-981-8401
M-Th 10a-7p
Fr and Sa 10a-9p
Su 11a-5p

No comments:

Post a Comment