Friday, October 28, 2016

the Brunch Report: 26 Beach

The end of summer does not mean the end of brunch!  Brunch is a year around occasion, a HOLIDAY if you will.  As such I am sharing my absolute fave brunch spot!  Bear in mind, it may not meet all of the criteria with high marks in the brunch report.  But again, it's my absolute fave:  the ambiance is adorbs, service is fast and attentive, music is cool, not overly crowded (exclusive almost) and the food is.........really good....really REALLY good.  French toast of all kind! deliciously crafted burgers (the California Roll burger among some of the deliciousness), the interior looks like a TV or movie set of sorts.  Girly and fun and flirty.  I saw at least two pieces of wall art I want for my personal collection. My ONLY qualm....ONLY is They do not have bottomless Mimosas......that should be outlawed! But they are only $6 each Here is how they measured up.  Again, I'm being totally objective:



Location (is it scenic, is there a lot of travel time)
Parking (valet only, street parking, metered parking)

Mimosas (I mean really, is this even a question.)
Music (is loud or background music, is nonexistent, do they play the hits)
Crowd (good for moms, good for turn ups, good for pick ups or hook ups)
Food (buffet, mediocre, to die for)
Price (how many dollar signs $=$10USD)



Location: 4 Parking: 3.5 Mimosas 3.5 Music: 4.5 Crowd: 5 Food: 5 Price: 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment