Wednesday, November 9, 2016

the L.A.gant girl recommends.......{NAIL'D Spa and Lounge}

If you've read my bio, you know I am was a holder of secrets; secret jewels of L.A. that I didn't want the masses to know about.  I was fearful that the crowds would dilute my experience or the overall quality of my findings.  But I've grown! Matured if you will.  This place I'm sharing was highly recommended by secret source.  I am still in a conundrum on whether I should share or hold it close to my heart.  (Although some of you may know about it anyway!)  But because I wish them so much success, I must pay it forward!



Nail'dis sleek, chic, and superb.  It is truly L.A.gant: fun young and refreshing!  I believe nail shops to be the bane of urban L.A.gant existence; or urban existence period due to the unprofessional-ism, crowd, wait time... I mean really I could go on.  Nail'd surpasses all of the inferiority by: being appointment only (there's barely a lobby for walk-ins), having clean and sleek white decor with framed affirmations aligning the wall, competent and knowledgeable technicians, and soulful tunes in the background.  Add their stamp card program, affordable pricing oh yea MIMOSAS and you've got my favorite nail salon in the CITY!!! acrylics sold separately...like..at another salon. (ok, I kidd)
Nail'd Spa and Lounge
6281 Bristol Parkway
(same lot as Marshall's and CVS)
Culver City CA 90230
CLOSED MONDAYS and holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment