Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wine Wednesday: Vanilla Puddin

The L.A.gant girl is back with another Wine Wednesday post.  This week I am raving about Vanilla Puddin.  This Chardonnay is brought to you by Gabrielle Union, JaM cellars and TBE out of Napa wine country.  I saw this in Total Wine almost a year ago but I am reluctant to celebrity brands (as it pertains to wine because I hold it dear to me!). 

Ever since I saw the bottle, something was nagging me: try the wine, Try the wine, TRY the wine.  So I obliged and: IT. WAS. FAANNTASTIC!  Suffice it to say, I'm not a Chardonnay lover but I popped this baby.  And with the rich butterscotch, vanilla notes, not too sweet; I quickly put it away as I would finish the whole bottle (as the photo suggests).  It is pretty hard to find, I've only seen it in Total Wine so click the link in Vanilla Puddin or go to your local and L.A.gant Total Wine and check it out! for sure! I was pleasantly surprised.

Here are the deets:

Alcohol:  13.9% (not too bad at all)
Variety:  Chardonnay
Notes:
vanilla
butterscotch
oak

Vintage: 2012 (Napa)
price range:  $16.99

2 comments:

  1. my favorite...any idea where i can find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total Wine! Are you local Los Angeles? That's the ONLTY PLACE :-(!!!

    ReplyDelete