Friday, December 11, 2015

Yelp Help!

Yelp is such a useful tool for the urban gal or guy about town.  You get to see what type of people frequent any given place along with some helpful reviews.  I was once an avid Yelper and I have gotten back into it; not only because I aspire to be Yelp Elite but also because it is a quick an easy go-to-guide for recommendations from the L.Agant girl and many other people.  I made a vow to do at least one yelp review a day.  So below is a list of my yelp reviews thus far.  Follow me on Yelp for more.




* Nickel Diner  DTLA
* Cafe Primo DTLA
* Pop Physique DTLA
* Silverlake Wines
* California Donuts Koreatown
* Los Ponchos Inglewood
* Egg Slut DTLA
* Brownstone Bistro Mid-City
* Spaghettini Seal Beach
* Dino's Chicken Koreatown adjacent
* Berri's Cafe Beverly Grove-ish
* the Dime bar Fairfax Mid-City
* Stuff I Eat Inglewood
* Nickel Diner DTLA
* BLD  Mid-City
* Kreation Kafe El Segundo
* La Localita & the Badasserie DTLA
* the Cork Mid-city 
* Mexicano Baldwin  Hills
**and many more to come**
Stay tuned for more.
L.Agant girl




No comments:

Post a Comment